COVID- 19 | Safety & Procedures
All staff will wear face coverings and be temperature screened.
Capacity will be limited & social distancing will be enforced.
Maize in the City will have three different areas – corn mazes, pumpkin field & attractions area – to help encourage social distancing.
All surfaces and touch points will be sanitized regularly.
Guests will be asked to follow state guidelines for face coverings.
Hand washing and sanitation stations will be available throughout the site.
- Please stay home if you’re sick, if you’ve experienced any symptoms of COVID-19 or been in contact with anyone who has experienced symptoms of COVID-19.
- All guests and staff will be required to adhere to local guidelines regarding the use of facial coverings. Facial coverings will be required in all areas of Maize in the City including the mazes.
- Please read and follow all signage.
- Please stay only with your group.
- Stay a minimum of 6 feet away from all other guests and employees.
- Buy your maze tickets online & go straight to the maze queue line when you arrive. You may also purchase tickets onsite.
- Use hand washing and sanitation stations often.
- Our team will be wiping and sanitizing high-touch surfaces often.
- Please follow the instructions of our team members at all times.
How will Maize in the City change?
- Maize in the City will offer three distinct areas to encourage social distancing. When you arrive onsite, you’ll get to visit each area – the corn mazes, attractions and pumpkin field. Capacity in each area will be limited.
- Corn maze tickets may be purchased online. Remember, these are nonrefundable, but you may use them any open date this season.
- Please only attend with folks you live with. There will be no group or event tent reservations this year.
- All queues will be physically distanced; please pay attention to all markings regarding where to or not to stand.
- Attraction offerings will be limited due to COVID-19 restrictions.
- Maize in the City will not be hosting any special events.
- All employees will be wearing masks. Additionally, all employees are temperature screened and confirmed to be symptom-free at the beginning of every shift.
- All high-touch surfaces will be consistently sanitized throughout the day.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists when visiting any public place. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens & guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
By visiting Maize in the City you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19
Help keep each other safe.