Event Tents are the perfect place to host your family & friends while you celebrate a birthday or any special occasion at Maize in the City.
Includes: 10x10 tent space, wood-palette seating, two picnic tables, one folding table & a voucher for 10 mini pumpkins.
Each Event Tent accommodates approximately 20 - 25 guests.
Event Tents are reserved for 2 hours at a time. Additional time may be reserved by emailing email@example.com
*Available Saturdays & Sundays | 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.*
*Available Monday-Friday only | 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.*
Make it a team-building experience and bring your group to navigate their way through Maize in the City's 20 acre Crazed Corn Maze or Mini Maze.
Group rates are available Monday through Friday only from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Groups must have 10 people or more. All groups must book at least 48 hours in advance in one transaction.
Pre-K Group: $4 - Mini Maze & Jack-B-Little Pumpkin *Accompanying adults are free*
Child Group: $7 - Crazed Corn Maze & Small Pumpkin *Ages 5 to 12; Chaperones are free*
Adult Group: $9 - Crazed Corn Maze *Ages 13 and up*
Group rates are available on Saturdays and Sundays for groups of 40 or more from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. to the 20 acre Crazed Corn Maze. All groups must book at least 48 hours in advance in one transaction. To book a group, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Event Tent, Group Rules & Notes!
Maize in the City is a fully outdoor attraction, due to this, weather conditions may cause our location to close. Snow and rain could create too muddy of conditions for days later. If weather conditions due cause a closure, our event planner will contact you to reschedule your event. Please note, you may not receive a phone call until the morning of your event. It is recommended that you have a back-up location for your event. Remember to wear appropriate clothing and shoes when coming onsite.
For Event Tents please note:
- Event Tent rentals do not include tickets to the mazes or attractions. Those can be purchased separately onsite. For groups of 10 or more Monday through Friday or 40 or more Saturdays and Sundays, group pricing is available. See above.
- As an outdoor event, Maize in the City does not have electrical outlets, refrigerator space or running water available. Drink and food options are available onsite. Remember to bring plates, napkins, silverware and serving utensils as they are not included.
- Outside food is welcome, but absolutely no food trucks (onsite or in the parking lot). All food must be carried in. No grills or open flames are allowed onsite or in the parking lot. Outside drinks (water, soda, juice, etc.) are fine; however, ALCOHOL is NOT allowed.
- You are welcome to bring decorations and table coverings. Please plan to remove all decorations, string, ribbons, tape, etc at the end of your reservation time.
- Refunds will only be issued if cancellations are made 48 hours in advance of your rented time.
Event Tent and Group Rate payments are nonrefundable. Exceptions will be made for Event Tents booked on a day where the site is closed due to weather. Crazed Corn Maze and Mini Maze Group Rate tickets are nonrefundable but can be used a later date when the site is open.